Saturday, August 7, 2010

Subscription Payments For Aug Oct Quarter

Dear Members Of SS 19/1 Community,

The security protocol for SS 19/1 has come a long way since we started on 1 st May 2009. We have managed to reduce the incidents of crime in the area. We will continue to improve the security arrangements by implementing measures such as closures of certain roads, construction of barricades, stringent checking at check points and more intensive patrolling. 
    In order to continue providing the security services residents will have to continue to subscribe for the Aug-Oct 2010 Quarter for a sum of Rm 180. Modes of payment are as follows:
    a)    Payment by cheque. Please make the cheque payable to Pertubuhan Penduduk Jalan
           SS 19/1 Subang Jaya. Cheques can be dropped our office at 32 B Jalan SS 19/1G or
           any of the guard houses or to our road representative.
    b)    By cash. Please submit the cash to the secretary or to our road representatives.
    c)    Online payment. Deposit into our account Pertubuhan Penduduk Jalan SS 19/1 Subang
            Jaya at Maybank account 562302008850 and send or email the deposit slip to the
            secretary at ss19s1community@gmail.com.
 It would be greatly appreciated if all payments can be in by 7th August 2010. If you have any enquiry please do not hesitate to contact me or our road representatives.
Thank you. Your prompt payment is greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely

Mohamad Noh Samik
Secretary
Pertubuhan Penduduk Jalan SS 19/1 Subang Jaya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

first and foremost "Selamat Hari Raya to those celebrating the occasion and happy holidays to those travelling . I would like to express my appreciation to the committee members for continuosly improving the security measures in the ss19/1 areas, with the latest being the new speed humps at the point of entry and exit at the guard booth. However, I wish that the obstacles built could have been better constructed. Many a time, I have had my car undercarriage scraped. I am just hoping that I don't drive around one fine day with a damaged exhaust pipe. Now that would cost me more the quarterly subscription that I am now paying. I hope my views will be taken positively.

Regards
Mrs Eng of ss19/1G