Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sharing thought

From: aziah abubakar
Date: Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 12:57
To: Mohamad Noh Samik

En Mohd Noh,My neighbor leaves his gates wide open till dawn on several occasions. But what I wish to highlight is that today at 12.36am the patrol security forces on 2 motor bikes came by , blasted their horns to wake up the house occupants. After several minutes and getting no response they proceeded to close the gates and I heard them making a call / a report.I just like to express my view that it was a commendable effort on their part considering that the said neighbor is not a participant to the community security service.How do we urge everyone to participate, when the service( at a tiny fee) is clearly a benefit for all!

salam.

From
Mohamad Noh Samik
Secretary
Jawatankuasa Sementara
Pertubuhan Penduduk
SS 19/1Subang Jaya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a good effort from the comittees. I used to worry about my children safety at home especially when they have to walk from school. Now I feel they are safe at home. Syabas.